Richmond SCORE Chapter 12
Make Dreams Come True, Join SCORE.
SCORE provides resources and expertise to maximize the success of existing and emerging small businesses. SCORE volunteers are successful business professionals who volunteer their time to mentor small business owners. They share a belief that small business owners are more likely to succeed if they have a mentor to guide them. SCORE counselors come from a variety of occupations and backgrounds.
Many SCORE volunteers own businesses, manage corporations or own consulting firms. Both retired and working professionals are welcome in SCORE.
Benefits of Volunteering for SCORE
- Contributing to the success of others
- Gain community recognition and respect
- Grow professionally and personally
- Lead workshops and seminars
- Make new friends
- Participate in lifelong learning
- Provide leadership in the community
- Provide online counseling from your home or office
- Serve in a leadership capacity with SCORE
- Share your success and expertise
Richmond SCORE | Federal Building Suite 1150 | SBA Offices | 400 North 8th Street | Richmond, VA 23219 | Phone: 804-771-2400 Ext. 131
SCORE is a resource partner with the U.S. Small Business Administration.